ADIA caregivers are dedicated to providing non-medical and personal care services to people in need of a little (or a lot) helping hand in the privacy of their home due to advanced age, post-operative care, post-hospitalization care, dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s, cancer, stroke, mother-with-high-risk-pregnancy, post-plastic surgical care, companionship care or executive assistant care.
At ADIA, we do provide our clients with medication reminder services, however the ADIA caregiver does not administer medication in the mouth of the client.
Our Medication Reminder Services include:
- Remind the client to take their respective medication as prescribed/ordered and monitored by a medical professional
- Management of medication and set up/refill of pill box
- Use of a daily log that tracks medication intake
- Crushing of meds with a crusher
- Setting up meds on a tray, dish or napkin
While there is a wide range of offerings to choose from, there are two distinguishing factors of our company that separates us from the rest. First, we never answer a question with “no” when it comes to a special need. If ADIA can’t provide the service, we will “bend-over-backwards” to find someone who can. Our job is not done until you are completely satisfied. Therefore, if specific medication requirements are needed, please call our office and we will be happy to offer you referrals of companies who can assist you.